Monday, July 26, 2010

The Beginning

Well here we are! The very first post of the blog. We are really excited (and, admittedly, a little nervous!) to get this thing up and going! David and I are so proud of our little house and all of the work we've done on it so far. And we've got a to-do list with about a million projects on it, so the upcoming work (and blog posts!) will be endless. We constantly get questions from friends, family, and co-workers about where we get our ideas from, how we actually did the projects, and how much everything cost. Oh, and let's not forget everyone's main question- where have you guys been and what have you been up to?! We've been known to (inadvertently!) pull a little disappearing act as we get wrapped up in whatever project we're undertaking. So, with that said, this blog will help to keep everyone updated and in the loop with our trials and tribulations.

The "House Tour" section has been updated with some recent before/after pictures (well, in most cases, before/in between pictures). This week, I'll go through some of the major changes and detail some of the projects that are revealed in those pictures. As you flip through the House Tour, let me know if you have any questions or would like to know more about anything specific that you see! I'll certainly take those comments and run with them.

Also, if you look over to your right, you'll see that I'm updating the sidebar with the most recent book I'm reading ("On the Nightstand") and one of my favorite recipes that I'm cooking or trying that week ("On the Burner"). This week, I'm cooking up Spinach Pesto Pasta (an absolute staple around our house!) and I'm reading:

Have any of you read this? I'm about 100 pages in and loving it so far!














So here's to blogging... and for those of you reading, have a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin